What Information We Collect
Information you provide through optional, voluntary submissions
These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, information you provide through participation in polls and surveys, and information you give when contact us directly through website forms. This includes details about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. Users may remove themselves from our email subscribers lists by following the Unsubscribe link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page or by sending their request at email@example.com.
Information we collect when you use our website
How We Use Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide DrupalHeads services.
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, such as newsletters, in accordance with your communication preferences.
- To perform accounting and billing, and to send administrative information and notifications to you regarding the DrupalHeads services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
How We Share Information
DrupalHeads uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and understand our audience's usage of our website and services. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We may work with third-party advertising companies to show you ads regarding the services that we think may be of interest to you. These companies may use their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies to collect aggregated or otherwise anonymized information about you and your website usage to serve you interest-based ads. To learn more or to opt-out visit this page.
DrupalHeads operates secure data networks protected by industry-standard firewall and password protection systems and implements appropriate procedures to ensure that collected data is protected from unauthorized use. Our security and privacy policies are continuously reviewed and enhanced to conform to the latest personal data protection and information security requirements, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
DrupalHeads does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. This website is not designed to target those under 13.
Opt-out Policy and Your Rights Under GDPR
You can always recall your consent to using personal information, information about your usage of our website and other websites showing you ads about DrupalHeads services by removing cookies from your browser, opting out from receiving DrupalHeads newsletters by clicking Unsubscribe link or by directly requesting us to do so with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. All EEA residents have the following rights under GDPR regulations
- The right to be informed about data collection, retention and disclosure practices that we follow.
- The right of access to the information about you that we keep.
- The right to rectification by correcting any inaccurate or incomplete information regarding you
- The right to erasure by requesting the removal of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability: transferring or copying your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object to how we manage your information by contacting us